[atrt2] Conference call Thursday at 17:00 UTC

Larisa B. Gurnick larisa.gurnick at icann.org
Wed Apr 17 20:36:00 UTC 2013

Dear Review Team Members,
The purpose of the conference call on Thursday, 18 April at 17 UTC is for the Review Team members to engage with the ICANN staff responsible for the implementation of the ATRT1 recommendations, discuss the questions that have been identified as well as the Review Team's expectations in preparation for the upcoming in-person meeting in Los Angeles.

Attached is the list of questions as  well as  2012 ATRT Implementation Summary<http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/atrt-project-list-workplans-29jan13-en.pdf> published in January 2013 for your reference.

Best regards,

Larisa Gurnick