[atrt2] Los Angeles meeting

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Apr 18 04:53:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have  a personal commitment on 1 May.

I am trying to figure out which is better:

a. participate in the entire meeting 2-3 May remotely.
b. take first flight out of Providence to arrive around lunch on 2 May and be there in person for the 3/4 of the meeting.

I think I am tending toward option (a), but wanted to make sure people would not think option (b) was the better choice.

avri