[atrt2] ATRT2 Update and Reminders

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 14 10:59:05 UTC 2013

Hello all,

On 10/05/2013 20:16, Larisa B. Gurnick wrote:
> 2.       *Interactive survey* is now live -
> https://community.icann.org/display/ATRT2/Questions+to+the+Community+on+Accountability+and+Transparency+within+ICANN.
> This link is also posted on the wiki and on the public comment page.
> We are monitoring responses and will provide several options for
> reporting responses and statistics for your consideration.

So here's a question that's come to my mind. The PC has an initial &
reply period and therefore all input provided in this way is subject to
scrutiny by peers thanks to the standard initial comment + reply period.
However, is any filling in of the survey subject to the same peer
scrutiny? Are the responses provided using the online survey going to be
transcribed to the public forum?

Kind regards,

Olivier