[atrt2] [GAC] Durban Planning and Preparation

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue May 28 19:15:09 UTC 2013

Dear Carlos,

The most recent version of the ATRT 2 Durban schedule is available on the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/ATRT2/Durban+-+12+July-18+July+2013

Thanks!

Kind regards

Alice

From: "Carlos Raúl G." <carlosraul.gutierrez at sutel.go.cr<mailto:carlosraul.gutierrez at sutel.go.cr>>
Date: Monday, May 27, 2013 4:28 PM
To: Alice Jansen <alice.jansen at icann.org<mailto:alice.jansen at icann.org>>, ATRT2 <atrt2 at icann.org<mailto:atrt2 at icann.org>>
Subject: Fwd: [GAC] Durban Planning and Preparation

Dear Alice,

Please confirm ATRT2 meeting dates in Durban

Muchas gracias!

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

SUTEL, Costa Rica

(Checking if Call forwarding works!)
+506 8335 2487
+506 8837 7176
+506 7070 7176
+506 6060 7176

Good luck!

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: Mark Carvell <mhcarvell at yahoo.co.uk<mailto:mhcarvell at yahoo.co.uk>>
Fecha: 27 de mayo de 2013 07:53:55 GMT-06:00
Para: GAC Secretariat <gacsec at gac.icann.org<mailto:gacsec at gac.icann.org>>, "gac at icann.org<mailto:gac at icann.org>" <gac at icann.org<mailto:gac at icann.org>>
Asunto: Re: [GAC] Durban Planning and Preparation
Responder a: Mark Carvell <mhcarvell at yahoo.co.uk<mailto:mhcarvell at yahoo.co.uk>>

Many thanks, Jeannie, for confirming the dates. There has been some speculation about a possible two-day Board-GAC meeting specifically on implementation and clarification of the new GTLDs advice, to be held before the start of the GAC meeting, i.e. 11-12 July.  So we can now take it that that speculation is not sourced on Board thinking and we can therefore disregard it and book our travel to arrive in time for Saturday 13th.

best regards

Mark

Mark Carvell

United Kingdom Representative on the GAC