[atrt2] Update on ATRT2 activities and a request

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Sat Jun 8 20:40:46 UTC 2013

Carlos,

Thanks for your assistance and please coordinate with Larisa who is also working with Heather on the addresses, addressees and cc's.  Thank you.

Regards,
Brian

From: Carlos Raul <carlosraulg at gmail.com<mailto:carlosraulg at gmail.com>>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 16:38:30 -0400
To: Brian Cute <bcute at pir.org<mailto:bcute at pir.org>>
Cc: Fadi Chehade <fadi.chehade at icann.org<mailto:fadi.chehade at icann.org>>, ATRT2 <atrt2 at icann.org<mailto:atrt2 at icann.org>>, Patricio de la Parra <rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org<mailto:rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [atrt2] Update on ATRT2 activities and a request

Thank you all!

In the case of LatAM, and in view of the fact that we don have a very wide representation, I would like to take a look together with Rodrigo de la Parra at the list of addresses and maybe add some "cc"s, based on our joint "internet policy makers" exerciser, back in ICANN43 in San Jose.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
Skype   carlos.raulg
_________
Apartado 1571-1000