[atrt2] [atrt2-coordination] Slides & Agenda? Session with CSG on Monday
avri at acm.org
Thu Jun 27 15:33:21 UTC 2013
On 27 Jun 2013, at 08:26, Alice Jansen wrote:
> No questions were circulated on the list following Brian's request
My very very late thoughts on questions, but I wanted to see comments first and this morning was the first chance I had to spend some time on the comments. Very grateful for the summary.
I have one general question type:
- Only the BC submitted an input to the ATRT questionnaire and none of the constituencies answered the full questionnaire.
- Can you give us a reason for the lack of comments or response?
- Are we asking the wrong questions?
- Asking in the wrong way?
Specific questions based on BC statement:
- BC used the term “material new obligations”. Can you give an idea of how this is used?
- Can you give examples of the trend to top down decision making, especially in the way non AOC committees and WG are established.
- What sort of evidence would be sufficient to allow the community to know its recommendations "are considered by ICANN staff and board when making decisions."
More information about the atrt2