[atrt2] URGENT: Final Draft RFP

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Fri Jun 28 23:22:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 28 Jun 2013, at 17:50, Alan Greenberg wrote:

> Avri, I will let you do the next revision and am attaching the Word document. I don't have the time at the moment.
>
> Alan

Alan, you are so very kind.  Thank you ever so much.

All,

Attached is the RFP V7bis

- Based on the last version Alan sent
- 3 changes made
- Review mode is on.

1. adjusted date for delivery to Sept 20 and dropped one status update.
2. added bullet discussing benchmarking.  In doing so, I do not beleive I put it where suggested, but rather put it as a stand alone bullet.  I just could not get the sentence to work right elsewhere.  I probably misunderstood the placement instructions, so if someone can offer better placement or working, please send text.
3. added amended statement on GAC process issue as sub-bullet 4 of the fourth bullet.

avri