[atrt2] Tomorrow logistics?

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Jul 11 19:16:57 UTC 2013

Hi Demi!

Durban logistics were included in a separate email.
I have re-enclosed the shuttle content below:
Shuttles:
Shuttle service between all hotels and the meeting venue will start on
Friday, 12 July at 07:30. They will run daily (every 15 minutes) for the
duration of the conference. A complete shuttle schedule is posted on the
meeting website at http://durban47.icann.org/ICANN47-Shuttle-Schedule.pdf.
Please let me know if you have any questions. The meeting will be held in
Hall D tomorrow.

Very best regards

Alice
----