[atrt2] Annual Transparency Review Recommendation write up

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Fri Aug 9 22:35:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I need to do more on this, but here is where I am today - deadline day.

I am traveling over the next few days so not sure I will get more done before LA.

I am keeping the most recent version in google drive.  It is open for comments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jbhCP-LFfx3I8yOvFOZcpcTR48T-fUfNx_j6-5Mcc3I/edit?usp=sharing

I have also enclosed a doc file export of its current state.

avri