[atrt2] WS4 and Staff request for additional clarifications

Fiona Asonga fasonga at kixp.or.ke
Sat Sep 14 09:09:23 UTC 2013

Thanks Carlos,

I am finalizing on the review process document and shall factor in the staff input. Document will be in by Monday 16th September 2013. Sorry team, I was caught up in helping our new Ministry of ICT officials understand the IGF processes since they are the hosts of the Africa IGF 2013, 23rd - 26th September.

I shall not be in Washington but shall confirm what time I can be available

Kind regards

Fiona Asonga