[atrt2] Item 12 - Olivier's Proposed Language

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Thu Sep 19 23:34:37 UTC 2013

I'm ok with the intent of this.  I'd rather not cast the choices as "accepting or refusing.". There are plenty of situations where the result will be more nuanced.  Let me suggest "explaining what action it took and the rationale for doing so.". Anything similar, particularly if it's written more smoothly, is ok with me.

Thanks,

Steve

Sent from my iPhone