[atrt2] On the question of the Board requesting the GAC do things

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Sep 23 04:21:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

Perhaps instead of 'requesting' or 'inviting,' the ATRT can recommend that the Board inform the GAC [ + other AC/SO] of its willingness to support* some sort of [multistakeholder] high level event on an every 2 year basis, should the GAC [+ other AC/SO] decide that they want to do such a thing.

avri

* for some definition of support