[atrt2] Conference call and comments

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Tue Oct 1 09:49:09 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Unfortunately I can’t attend the conference call today because of other
obligations – but I have following comments to the templates:

Finance: I have no objections against Carlo’s extra recommendations
regarding finances.

GAC: I agree with Jørgen’s mail of Sunday 29 September, that our statements
have to be fact-based and we need to refine some of the statements. I can
support the changes proposed.

Language: I did not have the time to incorporate ICC’s findings regarding
language in the template before sending it to the group. I think the
findings are very important, and they should be a part of the language
template – but I am not able to incorporate them before next weekend. So if
anyone feels like doing it go ahead!

I hope you will have a constructive meeting.

Best,

Lise