[atrt2] Board compensation clarification

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Tue Oct 1 15:17:35 UTC 2013

Larisa,

Thanks!  I sent a parallel request to Xavier and JJ, with cc to Karine, asking for this info plus the next level of detail regarding when Board members actually got paid.  I do not plan to share the details with the review team, but I want to be able to address the perception that some members didn't get paid until later.  If I recall correctly, there may have been some administrative issues regarding tax treatment that took a while to work out.

Steve