[atrt2] Finance template

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Wed Oct 2 15:01:35 UTC 2013

Dear Larisa and Xavier,

I am a bit surprised by your email, since the recommendations have been
posted for quite a while and I thought that the conference call with Xavier
was to sort this out.

I am a bit unsure of what it is that you want us to change – since we do not
have any solid documentation from staff that content of the recommendations
are implemented at the moment. We have some ideas that staff are considering
to implement what is recommended, but in my opinion this is not enough – we
have to ensure that recommendations are taken into account by the board and
ICANN staff. The public comments regarding the budget support this.

If there are some of the more specific or prescriptive recommendations that
needs to be looked at and maybe determine alternative approaches that would
not divert from the intended objectives I am open to find a recommendation
that is more operational for you.

Best,

Lise