[atrt2] Template 12-16, 35 & 36

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Thu Oct 3 23:48:36 UTC 2013

Avri,

Happy that you are comfortable.  Paul deserves the credit.  I will check the 2 items below for the final draft and be sure that are addressed.  Have you heard from Carlos on this?  Is he likewise comfortable?

Larisa and Alice, please put this in the single report template and I will do the final edits shortly.

Best,
Brian