[atrt2] Draft Report - version 1 for review

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Wed Oct 9 17:58:12 UTC 2013

They fall under the structural review provisions in the bylaws, and, indeed there was a substantial review.  The SIC oversees that process.  Speaking again as past chair of SSAC, I was pleased that even though our review was in the middle of the pack in terms of when it was started, I believe we were the first to complete the review and implement the recommendations.

All the information from the reviews is publicly available, of course.

Steve