[atrt2] Draft Report - version 1 for review

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed Oct 9 19:12:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

Ok, I guess I have to accept that SSAC, like GAC is special and is not subject to the same considerations as the rest of the SO/AC.

Makes no sense to me.  I  came to grudgingly accept the special sensitivities of governments to being  treated equally to other SO/AC.  I guess this is just one more step in enumerating the groups that are somehow special and thus beyond accountability and transparency.

But if this is the decision of the Board, what am i going to do?  I will give up on this unless I see that someone else in this group sees the world as I do.  I think this is a huge problem, but if I am alone, I will not go to war over it within the ATRT2.

avri