[atrt2] Draft Report

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Mon Oct 14 02:04:07 UTC 2013

Avri,

I have captured a number of the edits that were submitted near the deadline.  There is one phrase that Alan and I do not understand.  I have put it in bold an italics:  "The ATRT2 is also considering a recommendation for establishing a sustainable model for relying on volunteers across all Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees to continue performing functions normally done by paid professionals."

Neither of us are certain what that means or if that would be clearly interpreted by the Community.  I have edited the sentence to end after "Advisory Committees."  If you can clarify I am open to inserting new language.  Otherwise, we will have to insert more clear language in the next version.

Best,
Brian