[atrt2] Issue brought: difficulty understanding the report

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Nov 15 15:36:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was informed by one GNSO stakeholder that the report was too much in ICANNese for those who were not natives to understand.  She said she read it 3 times and could not tell whether we thought there had been, or had not been any improvement in Accountability and Transparency in the last 3 years.

I will be sitting down with her as some point these week to talk through any confusions.

Though I must admit, I do not know whether we think there have been improvements.  Sure we note a lot of places where the boxes have been ticked, but to what extent do we beleive that accountability and transparency have improved?  I think this is a question worth exploring this week.

avri