[atrt2] Proposed work schedule

Fiona Alexander FAlexander at ntia.doc.gov
Tue Dec 10 14:51:04 UTC 2013

Hi Brian

Just to flag that at some point the templates for each recommendation needs to be updated with a summary of the verbal comments received in BA as well any of the written comments received in the public comment process which closes this Friday.  You may have that captured in one of the larger points but I didn't see it explicit as a step.

Fiona