[atrt2] Revised Cross-community deliberations recommendation

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez Gutiérrez carlosraul.gutierrez at sutel.go.cr
Fri Dec 13 17:05:45 UTC 2013

Thank you Alan,

   - in the second bullet of 13.1, instead of "to augment" I would suggest "*in
   addition to*"

   - in 13.2 I would suggest at some point to make emphasis in the "
   *timeliness*" of GAC and Governments inputs
   - in 13.3 we have this issue with "equitable" that OCL (for the record)
   already raised........and I don't know how to make it clearer

CRG

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
Miembro del Consejo SUTEL (Costa Rica)
Vice Presidente REGULATEL