[atrt2] Revised GAC related recommendations

Fiona Alexander FAlexander at ntia.doc.gov
Fri Dec 13 23:23:47 UTC 2013

Hi Steve

It has been suggested that these things are happening in practice but have yet to be codified in a bylaw change in large part due to the BGRI preference to at some point propose a package of bylaw changes as opposed to just one in a piece meal fashion.  I would look to Heather and perhaps ICANN staff to confirm.

Fiona