[atrt2] FW: LAST CHANCE FOR EDITS!

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Dec 19 00:02:02 UTC 2013

Dear Larisa,

apologies for not coming back to you earlier - I was travelling again
with meetings in a 3rd country & was therefore offline for the past 18
hours.

The notes which you quoted in your message are old and I believe have
all been incorporated in the latest version of the document that was
distributed.

The notes I was referring to on the call are attached.

Summarising:

1. I am asking about points of view on Raimundo Beca's comments - but
received no feedback from anyone on this.
2. I pointed out to a comment from Chuck Gomes et al. which I do not
think was addressed.
3. The note suggestion made by public comment contributors re: use of
"equitable participation" which might be an unachievable goal and a
suggestion to have "equitable opportunity to participate"
4. a question about 10.4 (which was also from comments received during
the PC -- the Board over-ruling the GNSO PDP process?
5. My (then) suggestions for strengthening Recommendation 8 - please
note that I believe this has been superceded by the friendly amendment
from Lise & Fiona Asonga (as discussed on the call)
6. noting the missing of bullets on P.42 "Assessment of Recommendation
Effectiveness"
7. Noting that SSR-RT implementation review page C-39 is messed up &
have eaten up part of the ALAC response/comment.
8. My concern re: the overall conclusion of SSR-RT // although I do NOT
have replacement text for this because ultimately since the SSR-RT
section is (a) an appendix and (b) does not contain any recommendations,
I doubt anyone will act on it.
9. My overall concern re: the emphasis on Recommendations at the cost of
Observations which I aired on the recent call and which Brian promised
to work something out for.

Thanks,

Olivier