[atrt2] Prioritization

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Thu Dec 19 17:07:23 UTC 2013

David,

I did not intend public comment in that statement.  If ATRT2 members have a different view, please indicate.  Thank you.

Regards,
Brian

From: David Conrad <drc at virtualized.org<mailto:drc at virtualized.org>>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 08:48:32 -0800
To: Brian Cute <bcute at pir.org<mailto:bcute at pir.org>>
Cc: "atrt2 at icann.org<mailto:atrt2 at icann.org> (atrt2 at icann.org<mailto:atrt2 at icann.org>)" <atrt2 at icann.org<mailto:atrt2 at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [atrt2] Prioritization

Brian,

On Dec 19, 2013, at 8:28 AM, Brian Cute <bcute at pir.org<mailto:bcute at pir.org>> wrote:
"ATRT2 believes that these Recommendations are important and, to the extent accepted by the Board, should be treated as a strategic priority.  To that end, ICANN should create an implementation plan and publish it to the Community."

Should publication also come with an avenue for input from the Community regarding those implementation plans?

I think for all these reasons, the statement about may be useful to include in the Report.

Agree.

Regards,
-drc