[atrt2] Corrections to Final Report

Brian Cute brianacute at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 20:53:32 UTC 2013

Thanks Alan for the follow up.  I worry that leaving the word "Draft" in the report can cause confusion for the reader about where the Draft report "ends" and where the Final Recommendations and Report begin, not to mention questions about the relationship between the Draft and the Final.  The entire document has been reviewed and edited so it really is in a "Final" state.  I recommend that the word "Draft" be removed and that the Report be issued as a Final Report.

Best,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone