[atrt2] ATRT2 Final Report and Recommendations

Michael Yakushev m.yakushev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:43:07 UTC 2013

Dear Brian, dear colleagues,
being citizen of a country that will be the first to meet New Year 2014,
I'd like to congratulate you all with the finalization of the excellent
work, where all of us had a real pleasure to participate, and to wish a
prosperous and productive coming year!

Year 2013 was great in the sense that we've managed to accomplish the task
of the ATRT2 and to prepare a very important, very comprehensive and very
substantial document. Finally, this year was great because we have had a
chance to meet, to work together, and to become friends.

I would also like to express my personal and very special thanks

- to Brian, our wise and patient Chair, and to his hardworking and creative
Vice-Chairs,
- to Alice, Charla, Larisa, and all other ICANN staff who supported us this
year,
- to Steve, Larry, Heather and Fadi, who were (and ARE) our real friends
and did their best for us,
- to all of you, my dear colleagues.

Happy New Year !!! (not to mention 'merry Christmas' that comes to Russia -
as many things unfortunately do :) - much later than to the rest of the
world...)

See you again!

Yours,
Michael Yakushev