[atrt2] SINGAPORE - ATRT2 Recs & Accountability framework and metrics

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Tue Mar 25 20:53:34 UTC 2014

Alice, thanks for sending this out.

ATRT2 colleagues,

For ease of reference, I’ve attached the slides we’ll be using in this session.  We’ve been working very hard to process the recommendations you produced last year.  As the fourth slide shows, we now have an orderly process in place.  Here are the key aspects.

o Staff has studied the recommendations and broken the 12 large recommendations into 51 separate “components."

o Each component is subjected to a rigorous analysis for clarity, feasibility and assessment of resources required to implement.  Staff then recommends to the Board whether to accept as is, accept with modification or not to accept.

o At the Board level, we have assigned all of the components to committees or working groups for understanding and consideration.  When the committee or working group has completed its work, the component is passed to the full Board for action.  We expect to complete formal Board action within the six month time frame, i.e. by June 30, 2014.

o The assessment of resources required (step 3) feeds directly into step 7, Implementation.  There will be a set of high-level milestones associated with component.  Progress toward completion of the implementation will be tracked against these high-level milestones.

o There will be regular reporting based in this framework.

Let me thank you all again for the excellent and timely work you accomplished last year.

Thanks,

Steve