[ATRT3-implementation-shepherds] FW: Follow up from ATRT3 implementation shepherd call with the ATRT3 Board Caucus

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Oct 1 14:01:25 UTC 2020

Thanks Larisa. Very useful draft.
Kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: ATRT3-implementation-shepherds <atrt3-implementation-shepherds-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "Larisa B. Gurnick" <larisa.gurnick at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 19:36
To: ATRT3-implementation-shepherds <atrt3-implementation-shepherds at icann.org>
Cc: Leon Sanchez <leon.sanchez at board.icann.org>, Theresa SWINEHART <theresa.swinehart at icann.org>
Subject: [ATRT3-implementation-shepherds] FW: Follow up from ATRT3 implementation shepherd call with the ATRT3 Board Caucus

Hello all,
I hope that this note finds you all doing well.  Just following up on the note below.

In regards to the first item noted below, “Draft documentation of ATRT3 Handling of Public Comments & ATRT3 Member Concerns”, have you had a chance to confirm what our team has assembled on your behalf, and would you like us to submit it to the ATRT3 Board Caucus Group on your behalf?  The document is attached here for your convenience.

I know that you are still in the process of discussing the second item noted below – your input on the principles and the proposed effectiveness framework.  We appreciate your thoughtful consideration of this item and look forward to your input, when you are able to provide it.

Thank you,
Larisa