[bc-gnso] GCOT request for input from CBUC members

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Mon Aug 3 16:36:20 UTC 2009

I just wanted to let the BC members know that I am the representative from
the BC working on this Work Team and would be happy to explain anything that
is unclear.  I also want to encourage as many of you as possible to respond
to the Julie Heldlund email address with a "yes" or "no" to the question
posed.  In this way, the Work Team can move forward in the development of
the high level principle for the new GNSO to consider when it is sat in
Seoul.

Thank you all in advance for taking the time to review the 2-page attachment
that was included with the email sent by Gary, below, and for individually
responding to our request.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff