[bc-gnso] Nominations for two representatives to the Nominating Committee

BC Secretariat secretariat at bizconst.org
Mon Aug 17 07:50:43 UTC 2009

Dear Members

Nominating Committee, 2009-2010.

The nomination period for election to the Nominating Committee 2009-2010
opens today, Monday 17 August 2009 and closes at midnight in your time zone
on Sunday 23 August 2009. Nominations cannot be accepted outside of these
dates.

Nominations
1. Nominations for candidates should be made by a paid-up member of the BC
nominating ONE candidate. Candidates can be either a paid-up member of the
BC or someone who is demonstrably associated/affiliated to the BC. This
association/affiliation must be explained clearly by the candidate in his or
her election statement.

2. All candidates will need to be nominated, even if they have previously
stated an interest in standing for a place or are restanding.

3. Uniquely, the BC has two places on the Nominating Committee; one for
small business and one for large business. We need to fill both places.
Nominations must indicate whether the candidate is standing to represent
small business or large business. Candidates cannot stand for both.

4. Nominations should be sent to the BC secretariat at the Secretariat mail
address.

5. The BC Secretariat acts as officer for this election .

Election
After the closure of the nomination period an election will take place from
25-31 August 2009. I will send a further e-mail regarding this with voting
instructions.

Following this notice, I will send further information about the Nominating
Committee.

Gary Hills
BC Secretariat