[bc-gnso] Fw: [gnso-sti] RE: Draft STI Report - V4 for your review

Michael D. Palage michael at palage.com
Wed Dec 9 20:22:06 UTC 2009

Zahid,

So where does that leave BC members that agree with the majority of the SIT
statement?

Can you please note in your minority report/statement that some BC members
disagree with the BC minority report/statement and are in general support
the majority of the SIT work?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Michael