[bc-gnso] BC Minority Position re STI Initial Report

martinsutton at hsbc.com martinsutton at hsbc.com
Fri Dec 11 15:51:54 UTC 2009

Mike,

Thank you and Zahid for preparing the reports.

I agree with statements put forward in the minority report and reflects
the concerns with the proposed RPMs put forward by the ICANN Staff.

Best regards,

Martin

Martin C SUTTON
Group Risk
Manager, Group Fraud Risk and Intelligence | HSBC HOLDINGS PLC HGHQ
Group Security & Fraud Risk
8 Canada Square,Canary Wharf,London,E14 5HQ,United Kingdom

Phone.     +44 (0)20 7991 8074 / 7991 8074
Mobile.     +44 (0) 7774556680
Email.       martinsutton at hsbc.com

"Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann at rodenbaugh.com>
Sent by: owner-bc-gnso at icann.org
Dec 11 2009 15:17

Mail Size: 90434

Please respond to
<icann at rodenbaugh.com>

<bc-gnso at icann.org>
cc
"'Margie Milam'" <Margie.Milam at icann.org>
Subject
[bc-gnso] BC Minority Position re STI Initial Report

  Entity
   HSBC Holdings plc - GMO

Attached please find the Minority Statement that Zahid and I have drafted,
based upon the earlier consensus document agreed by the BC, further
comments from Members during this STI process, and our own negotiation and
participation efforts within the STI team.

I also include Zahid?s version 1.0, which I have edited drastically due to
focus, length and repetition.  He has not had a chance to review my
version 2.0 yet, either, as he is hopefully asleep right now.

Margie, this is tentative, subject to modification upon formal review of
our membership, but Zahid and I believe it represents consensus of the BC.
 We ask you to please hold it, and do not submit the Initial Report to the
Council, until at least 3pm PST today, to allow our members the chance to
offer comments to me and Zahid, for possible further editing today.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
548 Market Street
San Francisco, CA  94104
(415) 738-8087
http://rodenbaugh.com

 [attachment "BC Minority Report v2.0.docx" deleted by Martin C
SUTTON/GMO/HSBC] [attachment "BC Minority Report v1.0.docx" deleted by
Martin C SUTTON/GMO/HSBC]

HSBC Holdings plc
Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ, United Kingdom
Registered in England number 617987

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you
may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure,
error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.