[bc-gnso] Revised CSG Charter

Michael D. Palage michael at palage.com
Mon Jul 13 13:47:22 UTC 2009

Hello All:

I think George raises some valid points.

The creation of new constituencies must lie with the ICANN board, empowering
existing constituencies with a veto authority does not scale.

With regard to his "behavioral expectations" concern, I want to look at that
one a little more closely, but do agree that squeaky wheels should never be
excluded from the ICANN process.

Best regards,

Michael