[bc-gnso] RE: Important--Regsitry Registrar Separation issue

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Fri Jul 31 18:09:42 UTC 2009

Hi everyone

I am unsure about when the next BC call is going to be but perhaps it
is a good idea to put this issue on any agenda?

It's a very hot topic and one on which there is a divergence of views.

I am not clear on what we need to be preparing by way of commentary or
what the timing/decision tree is about.

Perhaps Mike could enlighten us on the process.

Many thanks.

Liz