[bc-gnso] FW: [council] AGP Limits Policy - Implementation Report

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Wed Jun 10 17:20:19 UTC 2009

Fyi this report from ICANN Staff re implementation of the Consensus Policy
limiting domain tasting.  There is not much substance in here, other than to
say that all gTLD registries have now implemented the policy.  Another
report will come in December, which will have statistical and other analysis
about the implementation.

Please let me know any questions or comments on the report, in particular I
would appreciate Members' comments on whether the policy implementation has
resulted in less new cybersquatting matters.  It is my firm belief that it
has resulted in far less new cybersquatting matters for the brands I track,
but I would like others' impressions as well.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
Rodenbaugh Law