[bc-gnso] Transition: doodle poll

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Wed Jun 24 07:48:45 UTC 2009

Hello everyone

I have now AVOIDED all the new TLD updates (13 July NYC, 15 July
London, 24 July HK) and proposed a series of Fridays.  Let's see who
is available for what.  I agree with Ron that we should be able to do
this in a few hours, not days, if we circulate proper documentation
first.  I also don't think we need face to face -- we can use
conference call facilities and document sharing technologies.

So, now click on the link and choose what dates suit you best.  Note
that I think July could be documentation refinement time.

http://www.doodle.com/zk5dq75cg4vtw693

Best wishes.

Liz

Liz Williams