[bc-gnso] OSC-CCT Communications Work Team

BC Secretariat secretariat at bizconst.org
Fri May 29 06:42:49 UTC 2009

On behalf of Chris Chaplow.

Dear All,

I thought it was a good time just ahead of Sydney to update the constituency
on our work team progress.

As a reminder, our team goals were to develop proposals for Council
consideration for increased communication effectiveness and efficiency
within the GNSO and improved coordination with other ICANN structures -
including members of the ICANN Board, other Supporting Organizations (SOs)
and Advisory Committees (ACs)

This includes:
. Develop New GNSO Website requirements (including Document Management)
. Improve the GNSO's ability to solicit meaningful feedback
. Improve GNSO's coordination with other ICANN structures.

I was part of a Sub Team working on the first element above and we have
posted the first revision of our draft 'website business requirements
document' has been posted on the Team 'Social Text' for the full OSC-CCT
consideration.

I welcome any comment or suggestions the members of the constituency have,
either by email, on this list, or at Sydney.

Our "Social Text" Workspace can be seen at
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?osc_communications_team

Our mailing list at
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-osc-ccc/

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail: chris at andalucia.com
Web: www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email