[bc-gnso] New gTLD Expression of Interest Working Group

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Sun Nov 8 14:43:28 UTC 2009

Hello Mike

The small "points of contact" group is designed to reach out to
everyone who may have an interest.  You'll see that the indicative
slate has "names" from each of the GNSO groups, the GAC, ALAC, ccNSO.

The Board resolution requires a plan by the end of November for
submission to the Dec 7 Board meeting.

Anyone is welcome to participate but use the point of contact in the
first instance so that the group can work efficiently.

A publicly archived mail list, posting of documents and full
disclosure of the document trail has already been requested as support
from ICANN.  Anyone can request to be an observer of the group.

Liz