[bc-gnso] FW: DRAFT BC Comments re New gTLD DAG v.3

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Sat Nov 21 00:16:33 UTC 2009

I believe there has not been a single comment on this since posting on the
12th, but Ron has sought to clarify one point as requested.  I have tried to
clarify further, and will submit the attached v.2 as the BC's adopted
position by the deadline this Sunday, the 22d.  I will try to consider and
incorporate any comments that come in before 5pm PST on Sunday.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW