[bc-gnso] status of elections?

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:39:23 UTC 2009

Philip, I support your proposal to devote December, given the various holidays and the IGF decompress, and hold the elections in January.
Thanks for your analysis of the calender. I think it helps to put the planning cycle into perspective.
I would like to ask that the BC have a briefing call from the ICANN staff on the kinds of services that are available to provide parts of the secretariat services. That would be helpful to all BC members, so that we then understand what needs to be provided by a contracted Adminstrator for secretariat services.
Should we have nominations then in the first week of January? Was that the proposal? Just to be fully clear.
Marilyn Cade