[bc-gnso] Follow up from last week's conference call

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Tue Oct 13 07:28:38 UTC 2009

All

Further to our discussion last week about how to make the leap from
the current structure to a new one, I have re-circulated a straw man
proposal I sent around a couple of months ago.

It suggests a way forward which is easy to do, low impact on our
systems and gives clear results quite quickly.

The only thing that would need to change in the document are the
actual dates -- I proposed end of July to have a new slate of
volunteers/elected people in place by Seoul.   That's not going to
happen but it could happen anytime shortly afterwards.

Liz