[bc-gnso] GNSO Council chair elections?

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:06:32 UTC 2009

I  'heard' that the Council is advancing toward an election for a new chair.
The discussion of that needs to be brought into the BC, so that BC members can provide their views on the candidate options.

Can we hear who the candidates are likely to be? And have a private discussion of the interests of the BC in who the BC Councilors support, and how we and our elected councilors work to achieve an outcome that the BC prefers?
However, I'm really an outsider, only peering into the veil of the politics. This discussion should of course be a private one, but is important to have within the BC.
Who are the possible candidates, and how will the BC be able to provide guidance to its elected councilors, and work with others in other constituencies to support an outcome that is of most support to the BC interests?