[bc-gnso] Board letter to GNSO wrt IRT recommendations aka Fw: [council] Board request for GNSO input on specific trademark issues in the Draft Applicant Guidebook

Phil Corwin pcorwin at butera-andrews.com
Wed Oct 14 13:13:42 UTC 2009

Thank you.

When I try to link to the staff recommendations/assimilation regarding the IPC and URS at http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new‐gtlds/gnso‐consultations‐reports‐en.htm I get a "Page Not Found" message. Are others having this problem?

Philip S. Corwin
Partner
Butera & Andrews
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20004
202-347-6875 (office)
202-347-6876 (fax)
202-255-6172 (cell)
"Luck is the residue of design." -- Branch Rickey