[bc-gnso] BC Charter vote - suspended

BC Secretariat secretariat at bizconst.org
Wed Oct 14 14:06:19 UTC 2009

Colleagues,
it seems that seven months of discussion has been insufficient. Yes we
started in April !
The Officers agree to a suspension of the vote.
We propose a further 7 day discussion period.
Followed by a 7day vote.
This will take us beyond Seoul and we will apologise to the Board for that.
This makes no difference to our two on-going Council members assuming the
Board take no action.

We have seen two substantive issues (review clause) (membership criteria)
and propose this edit (v16) to address them.
Please let us know other substantive issues.

Zahid Jamil
Mike Rodenbaugh
Philip Sheppard