[bc-gnso] CBUC Position Statement to PEDNR Working Group

Berry Cobb berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Tue Oct 20 17:16:00 UTC 2009

CBUC,

Attached is the DRAFT Position Statement for CBUC relative to the Post
Expiration Domain Name Recovery Working Group. (PEDNR-WG).  All comments and
suggestions are welcome.  With the PEDNR being a Pre-PDP, it is my
understanding a formal vote by the CBUC will not occur on this position
statement.  Rather, it will be reserved for a final CBUC Position statement
based on PEDNR outcomes and recommendations.

Please advise if you have questions or comments.   I will be sure to
incorporate all comments and changes to this statement.

It is my desire to have this statement returned to the PEDNR - WG by COB
11/6/2009.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC