[bc-gnso] BC charter v18

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Fri Oct 23 07:09:00 UTC 2009

Hello everyone

Just for clarity -- we are now only working on this draft?  We are not
considering alternative documents?  We are discussing this in Seoul
with a view to finalise to a vote in Seoul OR at a date just after?
The Charter is then submitted to the Board ASAP as an agreed model?

It seems important that we move toward a version which has general
support to enable us to make an orderly transition...

To that end, is someone preparing to move a motion and second the
adoption of (say) version 19 of the Charter with a one week voting
period?

Liz