[bc-gnso] Monday Night Huddle in Seoul

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Mon Oct 26 02:46:54 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

The nightly huddles are becoming an effective method for catching up on the
various dialogues we are having with other community members, discussing the
‘hot’ issues of the day and strategizing a way forward vis-à-vis how we best
manage goals we set to best serve the Business Constituency members.   For
those who have just arrived here in Seoul, we meet at day’s end (tonight at
18:00) in the lobby bar and look forward to seeing you.  For those who are
following remotely, if there are issues you would like us to discuss or
pursue, please send them through to me and I will be sure to bring them to
the attention of those on site.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this evening.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.