[bc-gnso] BC Charter

Liz Williams lizawilliams at mac.com
Wed Oct 28 04:05:51 UTC 2009

Hi Jim

I thought that we agreed  (I asked Philip to clarify that at the end)
was that Philip would capture the few changes that were made during
the meeting; finalise version 20; send that to the list with a
timetable of moving towards a vote quite shortly, based on the timing
included in the charter itself.

I urge us to move to a new structure soon so that we can stop talking
about process and get back to substantive policy work ASAP.

Liz