[bc-gnso] BC revised Charter

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Tue Sep 1 08:05:09 UTC 2009

Please note.
I thought it appropriate to post the full draft text to members only and so used
the internal list.
Once members have agreed to the revised Charter the complete text will be
public.
There is of course no problem in discussion being on our usual publicly archived
list.

We do indeed plan to hold a call and hope that list discussion will help select
those issues that can be most productively dealt with via a call.
Details will follow after an officers call this week.

On timing we can take as long as we want if we don't mind have zero reps seated
on Council !
Please see the attached note from ICANN staff on timetable. I have highlighted
the parts of relevance.

Philip